Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
I'm back!
I've taken a real long break from blogging, but I think I'd like to start up again. Mostly because I so enjoy reading the blogs from a few years ago and I think it's a great way to create memories. However, I'm going to be private this time. So if you want to read you will need to let me know. I need to figure out all the kinks. But the main thing is I am blogging for me and for our kids. Not for others opinions as I'm quite sensitive and take too many things personally. I don't want to worry that I'm annoying people or that people I hardly ever talk to are reading it and making a judgement. It's just for me! So with that.....here we go! Let me know if you want to follow me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment