Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

There is too much info to even post but I thought I should let all you non-facebookers know that Alex and all of GLA is safe. We are now trying to get him home. I been calling and writing senators, congressmen, Oprah, Dr. Phil, the news etc. If any of you are so inclined would you please also? The more who call the better. Please read this blog from a volunteer in Haiti. She describes the night of the earthquake and it is heart wrenching to think of our little boy terrified and sleeping outside. He should have been home with us!!! It is time!!!

3 comments:

LaSarah said...

Abby,
Me and the kids are praying for you all and Alex. I already called Curtis King's office. It's great to check out your blog and to see his face. We love you!

LaSarah :)

Anonymous said...

I just wrote our representative here. I can't stop thinking and praying for your family and Alex. I pray he can come home soon.

much love
katie myers

Unknown said...

Praying for you guys Abby!!