


Today Hailey's class had a special presentation. They have been working on books for several months and actually got them "published" into hard-bound books. They each got to read 1 page from their book. Hailey did so well. This morning she wanted to make sure she wore her locket that Grandma Ruby gave her before she started Kindergarten. Then she told me, "I am dedicating my book to Grandma, Papa, and Grandma Ruby because they have done so much for me, so I want to do something for them." Such a sweetie...brought tears to my eyes.
Scott got off early and we all went to her presentation and she did awesome. Spoke clearly and loudly. I even video taped it...but never pressed record!!! So disappointed with myself but my friend may have gotten it on hers. I hope so! She's had such a great year with an AMAZING teacher and has met some of the nicest, sweetest friends. So happy for her!!
1 comment:
So proud of her. Can't believe how fast she is growing up.
Post a Comment