Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Avery's Awesome Day




Today Avery managed to pull her 2nd tooth out!! It was hanging there and I was trying like anything to get up my nerve to pull it out for her. She was sobbing and begging for Daddy who was at work and handles these things much better. I was trying so hard to act like I wasn't horrified and gagging at the thought of getting the tooth out, but apparently wasn't pulling it off very well. When all of a sudden she reached in and goes, "Got it!" and pulled it out! She was so proud of herself and said, "I'm only five, and you're like way older, and you were freaked out, and I wasn't, so I pulled it out!" What a girl!

Also it was her snack/share day at school and thanks to Pinterest (my new addiction) I found these great ideas for snacks! On Monday Alex took little baggies of raisins, pretzel sticks, and marshmallows with little tags I made that said, "bug eyeballs, skeleton bones, and ghost poop". The children loved them according to the twins. Hopefully, they will love Avery's snack today too.

And finally....could they be any cuter??!!! I just love them so much that I got all teary eyed working on these photos!!

3 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

How sweet! I love Avery's words about pulling out her own tooth! Too funny! I also really enjoy that you totally keep it real here about parenting...mkaes me feel better on days I am feeling less than stellar. ;)

Unknown said...

Love Pinterest! Love the snacks! Love the toothless little girl!

Jillian Weiss said...

:) Cute and funny post.