 |
| LOVE these 3 little ones!! |
 |
| Had to get a green one since it's her favorite color! |
 |
So proud to pick his 1st pumpkin! Although quite concerned over the mud!
|
Avery and Alex's class went to the Pumpkin Patch last week. It was so fun because the weather was so nice and warm! I remember going two years ago and freezing!! They had a great time each picking out a pumpkin. This was Alex's first time at a Pumpkin Patch! We tried to go last year, but the day we were going to go it was pouring down rain so we cancelled and then never found a time to go. On the way there I was telling him about what it would be like and that he could get 1 pumpkin. "Well," he said, "When we would go in Haiti, I would get 10 pumpkins!" Gotta love the Haiti stories!!
They were each quite proud of themselves for picking the perfect pumpkin that they could carry. Not sure what they were all yelling when I took the picture, but whatever it was, they were in unison!
2 comments:
Funny...my brothers and I used to yell in pictures too. Why, I don't know? We were probably saying cheese real loud or something. Glad your kiddos had fun.
Grace picked a green pumpkin this year too. Love it!
Post a Comment