So Scott and I went to this restaurant....
Barbacoa a couple months ago. Everyone in Boise raves about it. It was so much fun and decorated like an art gallery. It really is quite amazing. You have to look at it yourself, so if you haven't been there click on the link! Anyway....I knew after we went that the girls would just love it! So Hannah took the littles for their first ever sleep over and we took the big girls to dinner! We let them get dressed up in whatever they wanted! Yep! We did! I think the girls had more fun walking around and posing than anything. They were so funny!
 |
| Trying to look like a model |
 |
| Prettiest Girls Ever at Barbacoa! |
 |
| This picture doesn't do the Birthday treat justice...but it is glowing! It was really neat! |
 |
More posing...in the bathroom!She begged me to go in there and take pictures of her in the fancy pink bathroom!
I love these girls so much! |
1 comment:
I LOVE the fur coat! Someone very stylish must have picked it out. And, I'm thinking Grandma must have had something to do with the purple dress?
Post a Comment