I am sooo behind on my blogging. February was such a crazy month! Getting back from Disney World, each girl with a big school project, Valentines for every kid's classmates (Over 75), Hailey's Birthday and her three celebrations, etc, etc. I am so glad this week has calmed down and we have a lot less on the schedule! Anyway, Valentines Day must have started rough for Alex. I didn't remember that until I looked at this picture and burst out laughing. It was short-lived I'm sure, as most of his grumpiness is. We gave the kiddos each a WebKins (which we then put Hailey in charge of getting them set up on the computer and assisting them. She gladly took the roll on and it has gone great!) They also got a box of chocolates and a slinky. Those slinkies have provided so much entertainment. Who would guess? Such a simple toy and they love it!
For Valentines Night Scott and I decided we were going out! We never go out on actual Valentine's Day and usually make it all about the kids. Well no more! So Scott brought home Happy Meals and Amanda came over and babysat. It was great. I'd had a really busy day being at both girl's school parties. The kids came home with tons of Valentines and candy. (Anyone noticed they don't just give away cards anymore?.It's packs of candy and toys! Craziness! But so much fun!) So Amanda fed them their Happy Meals and Scott and I went to Fork. We LOVE that restaurant. And then we even went to a movie! Can't remember what it was called though. It was at the cheap theater so it was an older one about twins where Adam Sandler plays both rolls. It was hilarious. All in all it was a great night!


No comments:
Post a Comment