Friday, March 30, 2012

American Girl Doll Easter Party

That's right...we threw an Easter party for the American Girl Dolls! In December when we did the Christmas one, I got the idea to do an Easter one too. I mean what could be more fun than miniature Easter baskets and mini eggs and little girls with their dolls right? I was so thrilled when I found these little tiny baskets and little tiny plastic eggs! We also did a little craft, had mini cupcakes, decorated bunny cookies, and decorated mini cookies (for their dolls of course). The highlight was the Easter egg hunt though. It was so cute to watch the girls all run around with their dolls and their little baskets getting the eggs.

Decorating and eating cookies

The dolls all had their own table with everything doll size!


I did a little photo shoot so each girl will get some pictures of herself and her doll.

Photos were done for each girl

Add caption




2 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

Seriously, you always do the funnest things with your kiddos!!! Love the easter photos with the red backdrop!

Debb said...

Looks like an incredibly good time was had by all....including the American dolls! You are such a creative mama! Miss you and your family! Hugs to all!