I have been a bit of a blog slacker lately. Lots going on and no time to blog! Anyway we had some beautiful weather today. So nice that I was hot in my jeans and long sleeves. Well I always look hot but I was feeling it too. :) Just kidding. Anyway here is Karis in her fairy dress. We went to the park and this is what she wore. She had so much fun running around and met a little girl who she then called, "my new friend". She wanted to invite her over....and didn't understand why we couldn't since I had no idea who the child was. Little Miss Social she is.
After Hailey and Scott got home he decided to take all the girls fishing. It is just a short walk from the house so it doesn't involve too much planning. The girls had lots of fun, but no fish tonight!


This is the path Hailey spends a lot of time biking on. I tell you we have used our bikes more in the 2 months we've been here than in the 6 years we've had kids before that. Did that sentence make sense? Anyway we have rode bikes so much here, the paths around the neighborhood are so great and the girls just love it. Tonight Hailey and I rode over to the high school and watched part of the football game.

And here are my little kitchen assistants. We made cut-out sugar cookies today. I let the girls each have their own dough to form some cookies and then bake them. They LOVE to do that!!

Oh and last week we went out to dinner with some friends from Scott's work. I needed a family photo for the book I am making to take to Alex so here is a recent family photo. We have hardly any pictures of all of us together!

And here is our boy- his September picture. He now outweighs Avery. Should I be concerned that a younger child from a 3rd world country outweighs her? No....I am just glad Alex is so healthy. And so is she....just little though. Anyway hope you all have a good weekend. We have a busy one planned. A neighborhood Harvest party and then a Birthday party and an indoor bouncing and climbing gym. Should be lots of fun! And we are very excited for some special guests who will be arriving on Tuesday.

After Hailey and Scott got home he decided to take all the girls fishing. It is just a short walk from the house so it doesn't involve too much planning. The girls had lots of fun, but no fish tonight!


This is the path Hailey spends a lot of time biking on. I tell you we have used our bikes more in the 2 months we've been here than in the 6 years we've had kids before that. Did that sentence make sense? Anyway we have rode bikes so much here, the paths around the neighborhood are so great and the girls just love it. Tonight Hailey and I rode over to the high school and watched part of the football game.
And here are my little kitchen assistants. We made cut-out sugar cookies today. I let the girls each have their own dough to form some cookies and then bake them. They LOVE to do that!!

Oh and last week we went out to dinner with some friends from Scott's work. I needed a family photo for the book I am making to take to Alex so here is a recent family photo. We have hardly any pictures of all of us together!

And here is our boy- his September picture. He now outweighs Avery. Should I be concerned that a younger child from a 3rd world country outweighs her? No....I am just glad Alex is so healthy. And so is she....just little though. Anyway hope you all have a good weekend. We have a busy one planned. A neighborhood Harvest party and then a Birthday party and an indoor bouncing and climbing gym. Should be lots of fun! And we are very excited for some special guests who will be arriving on Tuesday.

1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a great time there! We miss you here though. :( Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment