She also bought Karis and Avery little tutus to go with their shirts. They were Birthday presents. They wore them today and could this be any cuter?! To top it off for Avery's Birthday Papa and Gamma bought her a Minnie Mouse outfit...her favorite character since February when we went to Disneyland. The shoes were much too tight for Miss Particular so I exchanged them today for the next size up, which is too big, but not too tight. She didn't seem to mind and wore them all day long.
Here the girls are with Gracie who is thinking, "I just love living here."



And here they are with their cousins, well the girl ones at least. Love the different expressions. And of course we have the classic baby crying and wanting to get away one. That has been Avery in so many pictures....well Audrey is taking her place now I guess! The girls had so much fun with their cousins, they played and played and played some more. And I had fun shopping and drinking lots of coffee. And Scott, well he enjoyed the continual ESPN round the clock coverage. The girls also enjoyed Pumpkin Painting led by Hannah and shopping for new clothes led by Gamma. And why don't I have any pictures of the boys? What is wrong with this auntie?! Actually I don't have many pictures at all from the weekend it seems.....
Oh and did I mention our accommodations? They were deluxe! We had the pleasure of staying in my Grandma's basement apartment. It was so nice to have a place to stash all of our stuff and a quiet place to get the girls to bed. They could wake up when they wanted each day and we fed them and got them ready and then it was off to Cousin Land! Thanks Grandma for letting us stay there. And if you happen to see a Leapster or Princess Polly Pockets a little girl here would be quite happy (and a little girl's mom). Love you all- it was great to visit!!!



3 comments:
CUTE and I love how Avery is holding baby Audrey. :) Glad you had such a good visit!
Nala sends along the message that she will switch places any day with Gracie....a house full of girlies to play with sounds like a dream to her. ;)
Miss you guys.
Amber
Ok, Where did your mom get the Hello Kitty shirt because Savannah is pretty sure she wants one? CUTE!! Melanie
On Sunday Emmett kept asking if he could go to Grandma's and play with the girls. I don't think he realized how much he missed them!
Post a Comment