Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Swimming
Alex got to go swimming for the first time ever!! He had a great time and was very brave. The girls of course are thrilled that the pool is open and warm. They spent several hours there this weekend. LOVE living near a pool!!
Looks like so much fun! I'm quite jealous of having weather warm enough to allow you to use the pool. Bru does have some handsome swim trunks... should I just pack him in the car and head over?? If only it were that easy. sigh. Miss you!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I'm quite jealous of having weather warm enough to allow you to use the pool. Bru does have some handsome swim trunks... should I just pack him in the car and head over?? If only it were that easy. sigh. Miss you!
Post a Comment