


So I haven't had a ton of time to craft with Hailey and Karis lately and I've missed that. It seems whenever we get started on something two busy three year olds always want to join in and before I know it the whole focus has shifted to a three year old project. Not that there is anything wrong with that, and we do as many of those as we can but Scott and I decided that this summer it would be good to have some time just with my "big girls".
So once a week for the afternoon....sometimes twice if Scott is out of town...which seems to have happened A LOT lately....the "little kids" go to Miss Alisha's. She was Avery's preschool teacher and she is so good with them. They love going there as there are other kids to play with and they are both really comfortable with her. The girls and I have done lots of projects...making pot holders, painting, scrapbooking, baking, making magnetic boards, and American Girl crafts. Here we are making little books for their American Girls to play school with! I LOVE it!! Aren't these just the cutest things ever? It was so fun and I love how good they are getting at crafting. We may not be the most athletic bunch but we sure know what to do with a hot glue gun!!
1 comment:
Now that looks fun! the books are so neat.
Post a Comment