Saturday, November 27, 2010

In Honor Of Ramona





Every night the girls and I read a chapter or two out of the Ramona books. Well Ramona inspired them to do something. (Little side note...ever since I read Ramona as a little girl I always wanted to stand with one foot in Washington and one in Oregon just like she always wanted to. Well when I was about 22 my sister Hannah and I actually did it!! We parked down at the state park and hiked on up and stood with 1 foot in Washinton and 1 in Oregon. We even have the pictures to prove it. In fact I sent one to Beverly Cleary and she actually even wrote back she was so amazed!) Anyway....Hailey and Karis have begged to squirt a whole tube of toothpaste out just like Ramona did...so I bought the cheapest toothpaste out there and let them go crazy. It was lots of fun although it didn't look like nearly as much as when Ramona did it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karis's little face is PRICELESS!!!! So much fun ! I love Ramona!!