Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where's Fishie?



If you look closely Fishie is in each of these pictures. Who needs an American Girl Doll when you have a Bearded Dragon to play with? Fishie's Mama and Daddy take such good care of him....swinging him, singing to him, posing him with other toys, and putting him to bed.

And anyone want to come over for dinner.....umm...yeh...I did not OK Fishie on the kitchen table but did run and grab the camera after I screamed. I'm still the only one in the family not to lovingly hold or caress Fishie. My friend Angie tried to help but you just can't reprogram a 36 year old brain....I'm terrified of him. But thankfully everyone else in the house is in love with him!!

3 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

Oh, this is too funny. I can't imagine having Fishie running around my house either...how does Gracie do with him?

Unknown said...

I saw this and totally thought that maybe Fishie was lost in your house and slightly panicked myself! I'm not a huge fan of the reptiles, you are one brave mommy!!

Monica & Anya said...

I think you should send some of these to the American Girls execs. They could start a whole new product line!!! : )