Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our Twins



Look at these little cuties. I love our four year olds so much. And so far age four is proving to be a bit easier than age 3 with these two! Avery told me, "My teasher thinks me and Awex weally are twins! She calls us the twins." Translation: Her teacher things she and Alex really are twins. Love it. They are the perfect little pair. We are noticing more and more that Avery is a lot like Hailey and Alex a lot like Karis. What a perfect combo!

3 comments:

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

Abby they are so sweet! I can't believe how old Avery looks in that picture! Miss you guys and love you!

Sissy said...

I agree...they both look so grown up and AAAAdorable! You are quite a momma and I admire you! Thanks for watching my kiddos tonight for a bit...they loved it.

Unknown said...

Did you know we call Hadley lulu!! How funny!