Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Crazy Hair Day!
One of the best things about summer is Vacation Bible School. And the best thing about all our kids being at least 4.....they get to all go! No more dropping two off and trying to figure out what to do with the other two! This year they went to two different ones. The church where we go to Mops did an awesome one that was so well organized and the kiddos loved it. Avery and Alex's first time and they actually both went! The best thing was I got to spend time with my girlfriends whose kiddos were also in VBS. To breakfast, to coffee, and to the mall we went! It was a great time!
This week they are going to our church's VBS at the Vineyard. I am actually volunteering....I volunteer each year for VBS. I actually really enjoy it and figure it is my duty since I'm sending all my kids as well as their friends too! This year our mini van is packed to the brim with the neighbor kids. Emmett is even going too, but there was no room for him in the Hoefermobile, so Hannah brings him.
My friend Kim and I are doing Preschool Snacks. We are having a great time passing out snacks to almost a hundred little 4 and 5 year olds! Avery isn't as into this VBS....it's much bigger...so she is helping me. She is doing awesome setting out snack after snack after snack. She is pouring drinks and even putting on hand sanitizer on the kiddos. It has been a really fun week. Today was crazy hair day and boy were they excited to dye their hair and put it in lots of pony tails and buns!!
Every morning on the way there the kiddos sing loudly to the VBS CD. I love it! These are the best days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment