Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Friday, July 15, 2011
Hailey's Tank Top
I finished Hailey's tank top. Same as the one I made Karis, but different colors. I love how it turned out. Now I am working on a dress which is proving to be much harder. Not sure I'll be posting pics of it!!!
What a great knitter you are, Abby! I ended up only going to one class because we moved so I didn't learn anything. Just plain Jane knitting for me!! But I'm making scarves and hats for the homeless and I can do that! Hello to all, love you guys!!
1 comment:
What a great knitter you are, Abby! I ended up only going to one class because we moved so I didn't learn anything. Just plain Jane knitting for me!! But I'm making scarves and hats for the homeless and I can do that! Hello to all, love you guys!!
Post a Comment