Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
First Day of School!
Once again the first day of school is here. It seriously feels like I just did this last year. The familiar lump in my throat the whole week before as summer winds to an end and I think about not getting to be with the girls all day. I love the carefree schedule of summer, going to the pool everyday, and doing stuff with all four kids (most of the time). I just love being with our kiddos and really do miss them when they are gone. But I know it is important for them to grow up and establish Independence away from our home. We also want them exposed to lots of different kids and lifestyles to prepare them for life. And of course they learn so much at school too....even though I was a teacher I just don't have it in me to try and teach them at home!!
The girls were very excited though for school. Karis got Mrs. Aguiar (First Grade) this year....she was Hailey's amazing first grade teacher.....so we were all thrilled. Hailey is in Mrs. Moyle's (Third Grade)class and we have heard wonderful things about her! I am so excited for the girls to make new friends and learn lost of new things this year. I am also hoping to be more involved this year as I feel like things on the home front are much more manageable than they were a year ago! It's going to be a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute, your girls are growing up and adorable as ever! What are you going to do with all your free time??? :) I'm so happy this year is going better for you!
P,S. That last comment was from Heidi :)
Post a Comment