Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Peaches, Grandma, and Birthdays!

Grandma came and visited last week....and this is the only picture I have! We were so busy canning peaches and going to Great Harvest Bread store (Mom's favorite place), and of course the mall, that I didn't even take out the camera until the last night! We had such a great time with Grandma though. The kiddos love to have her come and even better was her Birthday was here!

I had picked 150 pounds of peaches the day she came, so we spent everyday canning, freezing, making peach butter or jam. We just did a little each day and it was soooo nice to have some help with it! That's a lot of peaches to process. We also went to the mall, downtown, to Big City Coffee, The Cheesecake Factory, the pool, and of course Fred Meyer. It was a great time. Hard though when she left. Sobbing children, especially Karis, who still tears up about it. But we just look forward to the next time she comes. The kiddos have the best Grandma and we have the best Mom ever!!

No comments: