Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Sheep Shed





Karis' class went on a field trip today. May I just say WHY on the day we have an outside field trip does it have to be windy and cold? It was beautiful all weekend, even yesterday after the rain quit it was warm enough to be outside....but this morning....freezing!! We watched the farmer sheer the sheep which for some odd reason made me feel really nautious watching all that filthy wool come off like skin. Eww...I don't know...wasn't into that. I don't think Alex was either because he insisted I hold him the entire time. The one time I put him down to see the baby sheep which were adorable he looked very concerned. And promptly said, "Mama hold me!" It was so cold and frankly a little boring that I managed to convince Karis to let us leave early.....I promised her a hot chocolate from Starbucks...so that did the trick. Am I the only mom just not into the field trips?

No comments: