








What a fun Easter we had! We went to Yakima and Alex got to meet more family that he hadn't met yet. We'll probably be saying that for the next 10 years- we both have so much family!! I can't believe I hardly took any pictures. I was so dissapointed when I looked today and realized how few I had!! Oh well. The kids all had a great time playing with cousins and grandparents and staying at Grandma Ruby's. Hunting for eggs went really well, they were all thrilled. I'd write more, but chaos abounds here right now...but I just wanted to get these online.
2 comments:
You have a beautiful family! How fun for more of your family to get to meet your little Alex. I'm sure they were crazy about having you all there for Easter!
It was great to see you and the kiddos had a great time. And it was so good to finally meet Alex.
Post a Comment