Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sixalicious!!






Our little Karis Rachael is six years old!!! She had such a fun Birthday. We got her the Tiana outfit that she's wanted since we were in Disneyland a year and a half ago! When she put it on she said, "I look JUST LIKE Tiana....except her skin's a lil darker than mine. Why can't mine be as dark as hers???" As she was opening it I couldn't help but think, "What if this is the last year she wants a princess dress for her Birthday?" Sniff-sniff. She also has wanted a horse for her American Girl Doll for a loooong time so we surprised her with that too. She was thrilled. She even got to go to the mall to make a Build-A-Bear and then chose a restaurant for dinner. "I'd like to go to one with a slide...I know...how about McDonalds?!" she said. Ahh....when do they choose good restaurants for the Birthday dinner???? Scott and I cheated and got take-out somewhere else and ate it while the kiddos were playing on the play structure. ☺

We love our little free-spirit girl so much!!!
Stats:
46 pounds (65%)
45 inches (55%)

2 comments:

Debb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARIS! She is such an absolutely BEAUTIFUL girl.....with a beautiful soul to match! :o)

Andrea said...

Karis makes a wonderful princess! She looks adorable.