



So these photos aren't necessarily blog worthy but this craft sure was....so for all you mamas looking for an easy Christmas craft....here you go. This is the Wilton candy necklace kit. I loved it for the following reasons:
1. Got it half price at Joanne's.
2. Came ready to go....8 little packages of candy beads and precut string so I didn't have to assemble anything while 4 eager little children sat around grabbing pieces, trying to start early, saying "me first" and so on. I just passed it out. I did put the candy in little bowls so it didn't roll off the table.
3. It's edible! So after they made it they could eat it.....no extra Christmas crafty clutter....cuz with 4 kids in school/preschool we already have a TON of Christmas crafts to find places for.
4. All four kids could do it and enjoy it!!!
The only negative was the little kids had a hard time stringing at first but we put tape around the end of the string and it worked just fine!
So there you have it. As you can tell one little guy had more fun eating his beads than stringing them. He did eventually make a partial necklace. ☺
(I just realized Karis' picture has nothing to do with the necklace but she has been wearing this outfit for the last 2 days declaring she is a chef and will help me in the kitchen. I know one of my faithful blog readers will see the picture and since she gave Karis it I thought she would enjoy it. ☺)
No comments:
Post a Comment