





What a crazy month December has been!! I am using my "I have 4 kids" excuse which I find comes in really handy....especially with those who have less than 4 kids. And actually even with those who do or even have more....they are most sympathetic! In fact I said, "I'm pulling out my I have 4 kids card and not going to do that this year" to a neighbor who said, "It's not an excuse. It's reality. Don't feel guilty!! I can barely handle two."
So anyway that's why I haven't done Christmas cards this year!! Hailey informed me that it "wasn't very nice not to send cards to people who send us one" to which I kindly replied, "Do you want Mommy to have time to wrap your gifts, make and decorate cookies, and make fudge this year?" That was the last I heard about my unkindness over not sending cards. So here you have it....my feeble attempt at a Christmas card. Thanks so much to all of you that have sent us one (i've actually put them all on a ring and the kiddos love to flip through them and tell me how much they love or miss the person they are looking at)....and I'll try really hard to get some in the mail next Christmas!! Because by then they'll all be a year older and life will be so much easier....right??!!
2 comments:
Alex's hair look so cute like that!
Merry Christmas to a beautiful family!
I'm looking forward to my next card from you, in 2025 when Alex and Avery are off to college. : )
Post a Comment