


So I hardly took any pictures on Christmas I am just now realizing!! Oh well, I just enjoyed the day instead of trying to get the perfect picture. I do love these pics of Alex and Avery opening their Santa gifts. As you can see they got what they asked for! Dance Star Mickey has been on Avery's list for months and Alex has wanted a keyboard for a long time. Oh and Alex does have stocking from my Grandma with his name on it but there was a little mix up with getting it sent so he was happy to use Daddy's! I told the kiddos they could eat whatever they wanted on Christmas. Karis requested steak and cookies. The other 3 asked for scrambled eggs. I guess kiddos who eat pop-tarts, fruit snacks, and Doritos on a daily basis ask for healthy food as a treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment