"We taught our babies to cut Mom!" they said. And yes in fact they were holding scissors to their dolls hands and having the babies cut....and entire notebook of paper. They had also managed to move all the doll furniture from the upstairs down to our room. I guess I was on the computer a little longer than I realized. Then they made me promise not to throw any of it away or clean it up until Daddy got home. They were so proud of themselves. And Daddy was just as thrilled as me. ☺
Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Reason #54 To Not Try And Relax
So the other day the little ones were really quiet and occupied so I went downstairs and worked played on the computer. Reading blogs, facebook, etc. When I came upstairs to our bedroom this is what I saw:
"We taught our babies to cut Mom!" they said. And yes in fact they were holding scissors to their dolls hands and having the babies cut....and entire notebook of paper. They had also managed to move all the doll furniture from the upstairs down to our room. I guess I was on the computer a little longer than I realized. Then they made me promise not to throw any of it away or clean it up until Daddy got home. They were so proud of themselves. And Daddy was just as thrilled as me. ☺
"We taught our babies to cut Mom!" they said. And yes in fact they were holding scissors to their dolls hands and having the babies cut....and entire notebook of paper. They had also managed to move all the doll furniture from the upstairs down to our room. I guess I was on the computer a little longer than I realized. Then they made me promise not to throw any of it away or clean it up until Daddy got home. They were so proud of themselves. And Daddy was just as thrilled as me. ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What good teachers they are! :)
So did anything besides paper get cut??
Yes i am sure Dad was very happy!! (NOT)
Yes...they are such good teachers!! And no nothing besides paper was cut...thank God!!
Best Day Ever! I'm so happy you took pictures too! Gotta love the twins!
LOL!! I remember those days... Good to have photos to remember them by!
Post a Comment