Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Then and Now

I was attempting to sort through my email and delete some of the 768 in my inbox, but got distracted when I saw this! The very first picture we have of Alex. Wow!! 15 months old. What must have been going on in our sweet boy's mind? Can't look at this without crying. Day One of God's Littlest Angels.
But here's now:

"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our eyes." Psalm 118:23

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing!!
cathleen

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian Weiss said...

:) Love the now picture. He is soooo happy.

Nancy said...

What a doll!

Becky said...

Cute!! Do you know what became of the little girl and who is he sitting with??

Anonymous said...

Alex looks soooo good! I think the little girl next to your son lives in the Netherlands. :)

Jill Wilkins said...

wonderful to look at these pics Abby... He is beautiful.

Nancy said...

Hi Abby. I award you the Stylish Blogger Award! Check it out on my blog. How'd your visit go with Gpa?