Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Crafting

Well, it isn't a holiday without some crafting. This little Easter craft was done on Sunday morning. Since Avery had her surgery, we knew church wasn't a possibility for her, so we took the morning off. I played some Vineyard music on Pandora (which I have just recently discovered! Whenever I heard someone talk about listening to Pandora I literally thought it was a group. "Wow," I'd think, "I've gotta listen to this Pandora sometime, they are a popular group".) Yeh...I'm a little slow. Anyway they listened to some worship songs and painted Easter Eggs and put jewels on crosses. I told them to think about Jesus dying on the cross for them to which Hailey responded, "I don't get what the eggs have to do with it" to which I responded, "I don't either, but they're cute, keep painting". And there you have it......Sunday School Hoefer Style.......

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

Ha! Laughed at your comment about Pandora. :)

Nancy said...

Hi Abby, I have the stuff for the mug mats ready to send. We've had a bit of an upset here with Vic & his heart, again, but I'll mail them one of these days. Would you like some wooden "things" for the kids' craft times? I can't mail them, next time someone goes there or you all come this way, let me know and I'll get them to you if you want them. I'm cleaning out my craft room...trying to get more organized and make room for the projects I like to do the most.