I get so inspired looking at other people's blogs and face book pages because of their photography skills. I used to work a lot harder on at least using natural light and trying to take better pictures. I have so far to go! Usually I am trying so hard to just get a picture of the activity that we are doing, that I don't even bother trying. Well I decided to start trying again and switched the camera to manual. I know these aren't professional but they make me happier than my other recent photos! At least the light is natural. And the subjects couldn't be any cuter now could they??!!Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Friday, April 29, 2011
Photography Practice
I get so inspired looking at other people's blogs and face book pages because of their photography skills. I used to work a lot harder on at least using natural light and trying to take better pictures. I have so far to go! Usually I am trying so hard to just get a picture of the activity that we are doing, that I don't even bother trying. Well I decided to start trying again and switched the camera to manual. I know these aren't professional but they make me happier than my other recent photos! At least the light is natural. And the subjects couldn't be any cuter now could they??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
The pictures are great! I think you have talent!!! Plus, the subjects-you can't go wrong, they are adorable!
Great job with the light and your subjects are adorable too. ;)
Thanks girls....you are both very sweet and made my day !!
Post a Comment