Monday, April 4, 2011

Lots of Fun


Look at these little bakers! They love to bake and they come by it naturally...they come from a long line of bakers!! My mom is an amazing baker, my Grandma  is, and I'm sure her mother was too. Hailey and Karis can now do brownie and cookie mixes almost all on their own. I love the mixes because they only  have to add an egg and oil/butter and water. They feel so proud of themselves and they actually make something edible that everyone enjoys and gobbles up. Such fun!

And then here we have the constant crafters! Most of their free time seems to be spent cutting, drawing, folding, taping, and gluing. I can not believe how many crafting supplies we go through! And how many little creations we have all over. Alex worked really hard one morning on cutting, rolling, and then sticking the roll together with a sticker. Here he is so proud! They are really quite creative little ones and I am often impressed with what the come up with. The mess is well worth the entertainment!

And here we have Karis...oh no wait...that's Alex.....but I believe I have several similar photos of Karis doing various destructive water activities. Friday the weather was gorgeous so it was a perfect time for Mommy to be distracted indoors while Alex flooded the yard. What fun.

Spring Break was so nice...just to be able to hang around, have tons of play dates, lots of crafting, park time, and just relaxing. Makes me long for summer!!
 ♥ Love our Hailey Belle, KK, Avery Lu-Lu, and the Little Mr. so much!!! ♥

2 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

The yard flooding picture is great! He looks so busted in that picture. :) Glad you all are having tons of fun.
Amber

Debb said...

I'm SO SMILING right now! Such great kids! Glad you enjoyed Spring Break with them! :) *HUGS*