Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter!

Trying to get a group shot....not so easy

The one shot I got with everyone smiling and looking at the camera! Must be because Papa snuck in!

Yeh....just can't seem to get a perfect Easter shot!

North Town Coffee. YUMMY!!
We went to Yakima for Easter. It was a quick trip and we all wished we could have stayed longer. Next year we hope to stay until Monday so we can actually go to church on Easter and not spend the day driving. We celebrated with the family on Saturday with the annual Easter Egg hunt where the children hunt for eggs full of candy and money. They had tons of fun and then got Easter presents from Papa and Grandma too.

We also went to Emmett's 4th Birthday party and to Josh and Katie's new coffee shop which uses Stumptown coffee..mmmm...mmm. The kiddos all got smoothies, but guess what Alex drank instead....my latte. Umm...is this a problem that our 4 year old loves coffee? He even declared, "I drink Mommy's in the morning or else I cry." Nice....so does Mommy without coffee too though! It was a great time! Ten cousins ages 8 and younger...how could it be anything but fun??!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yep it was fun!!! I love it, "I drink it or I cry". You could just make him his own-maybe decaf??