Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sleep!

Almost afraid to post this, for fear it will stop, but I think this little Miss is getting better sleep than she ever has before! In the past 2 1/2 weeks she has only had one night where she was up during the night! SO HAPPY! Can't tell you how much better life feels when you get some sleep! Mornings are improving so much around here. Still a little rough as she needs it pretty calm and very routine, but definitely major improvements in the attitude!! Praise the Lord! Now I just need to trust that it will continue...and if doesn't, that He'll keep walking us through!

And on a side note, don't you just love her wild, crazy, blondish, hair??!! "Me and Awex are the only ones in da famwy with culs". (only ones in the family with curls).

Also we've noticed way better eating. Today she ate dry granola, yogurt, and a muffin for breakfast and was doing so well. (This is the child who sometimes had to be forced to eat a gogurt because it was noon and she still hadn't eaten anything!)  I asked her if it was easier to swallow now and she said, "I feel better after my surgery. It's easier to chew and eat!" I guess those big tonsils were really getting in the way!!

3 comments:

Strauss House said...

Praise the Lord - that is such great news!

Jillian Weiss said...

Oh man, so happy to hear your news Abby!

Anonymous said...

Abby that is so encouraging to hear! So happy for you guys that you have found some solutions and that the surgery has helped. You must feel like a new woman with consistent sleep like that. So glad! Miss you! :) Love, Heidi