They both said why they love me. Avery said "because she bakes cookies" and Alex said "because she takes me to the park. Then we had a really nice lunch that the children served!

This week was career week at Kindergarten. Scott went and presented about being a Fish Biologist. He did such a great job. Brought in posters and color sheets and even pins for the children to wear. They all loved him and Mrs. Stred, Karis' teacher, was quite impressed with his ability. I think it has something to do with hanging out with his own little class here at home! I was so proud watching him today. Thinking, "I am so blessed. He is the nicest guy ever. Even little kindergartners love him!! The way he relates to everyone is so gentle and kind."




1 comment:
The real question is...Can you articulate what Scott does now? Or is it still "Projects". JK
Post a Comment