![]() |
| Father's Day Lunch |
![]() |
| Riding happily eating fruit loops and listening to Taylor Swift and singing out loud! Love hearing her singing, "We were both young when I first met you". Kind of ironic that she started singing that at age 3! |
![]() |
| Just so you can all be jealous of our mini van ride! Kids, a dog, bikes, food everywhere. Uh-huh.....I LOVE my life! (Truly, I do!!! Wouldn't trade this for the nicest, calmest ride in the world!) |
So Father's Day was the last day of mini Explore Idaho Vacation! We got up, ate a big breakfast, and the kiddos swam and swam and swam. I tell you, these kids can't get enough of a pool. Alex even started swimming under water like a fish with no floaties! So now we have four competent swimmers! Although, I am still requiring floaties at times for the twins, when we our at our neighborhood pool and it is crazy!
After swimming and loading up the car.....I watched the kids swim, Scott loaded. He's a much better packer than me, and then we went out for a manly lunch at some wing place....can't think of the name right now. It was ummm....great......I think it is a great restaurant for Scott and Alex to go too though for now on. I'll take the girlies somewhere else. ☺ Actually the kids loved it...but they order mac and cheese or corn dogs anywhere we go...so as long as that's on the menu they are happy! But we did have a great day celebrating the best daddy in the world to these precious little ones!! And then it was time to come home and unpack. And take all the bikes that we never got to ride off the rack!
1 comment:
Are you guys eating at the PiO?? I love that place!
Post a Comment