Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Monday, June 20, 2011
Cricket And The Tea Party
Avery and Alex love to have tea parties. I make real tea, they pour it in their tea cup, add lots of cream and sugar, have a little treat, make a big mess, ask for more, and have a great time. Then they run off and play and Mommy cleans it all up. Oh the life of a mother. ☺
On this day they had a tea party and while I was cleaning it up, they brought down Crickie, the lizard. All was well until she started to poop. At that point Alex thought for some reason handing her to me would help. Well, I have never even held Crickie so I backed up and screamed. Alex and Avery then shrieked with laughter. Thankfully, it wasn't much poop to clean up. And then right after that, or maybe it was before, the afternoon is quite a blur, we discovered that Gracie had thrown up all over Scott and my bedroom! I started to clean it up but starting gagging, so Alex grabbed the wipes and cleaned it! Avery was then yelling, "Alex is the goodest and the bravest boy ever! Alex...you are the goodest and the bravest Haiti boy ever!" It was hilarious. But I gotta admit.....he is the goodest and the bravest boy ever! In fact I also think Avery is the goodest and the bravest girl ever! (Besides 2 other little girls who live here too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny little kiddos...they are such buds aren't they! I think that is so wonderful how bonded they are. Hope Gracie is feeling better...thought about her the other day. Justin and I went for a walk and these blue flowers were blooming and it reminded me of when we kept Gracie for a weekend...I have pictures of her and Nala among the blue flowers. :)
Amber
Post a Comment