Monday, June 20, 2011

Piercings and Bruin!





I know these pictures don't have a lot to do with each other except for the fact that little Bruin (and his mom) came to visit and while they were here Avery and Karis were super brave and got their ears pierced! Actually Karis had hers done when she was 2 but they got infected so we let them close up. She has been trying to talk herself into getting them since she was about 3! In fact we've already gone a couple times to do it but then she backed out. Well this time we went and she suggested Avery go first. Avery did and did great! Then, once again, Karis backed out. Well, we went back later that same day and she did it! She was so happy. In fact, both girls were thrilled! Avery kept reciting the Tangled line, "I can't believe I did this, I can't believe I did this!"

As you can see Bru is 30 pounds (the same weight as Avery) of total cuteness! The kiddos all were completely enamored with him! He seemed to enjoy being the little celebrity quite a bit! Except when his Mama put him in the shopping cart to keep him from pulling all the jewelry down at Claire's! But other than that, it was total bliss!

No comments: