Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rocky Mountain Cheer Clinic


Last week Hailey and Karis along with about 200 other little girls got to participate in the high school's cheer clinic. The high school cheer and dance girls ran the clinic and did an awesome job. They ended the clinic with a performance and they looked so cute. It was so fun to see Hailey so animated and having such a great time. On a side note she is standing next to the "other Karis". A girl in our neighborhood with the same name.

A funny thing....the day we got there tons of girls were in a big circle playing a dancing game. The cheerleaders were trying to get the girls to come out with them, so they'd take them by the hand. Well for some reason a cheerleader came and grabbed Alex's hand. He was thrilled. Every time I tried to get his attention and get him back he scowled and me and said, "No!" and kept dancing as he gazed happily up at the pretty girl. I finally got him and we quickly left. I knew Scott would not be thrilled if I came home and said Alex had joined the Cheer Clinic also!

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Karis had a great time cheering with your girls! Thanks again for your mad photograpy skills.... I'm so glad you had your long lens with you :)