Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Monday, January 23, 2012
Boy Hat
I finally knitted something for a boy! Much to Alex's delight! Blue and brown....not pink, purple, or bright green. I tried to get a picture of just him but he is so silly lately that it is impossible!
Great hat! I am in awe of your knitting skills! I just started learning and I wish you guys were still here so you could help me. ;) It's fun but my yarn just broke so I'm a bit frustrated...perhaps it's not the right yarn or I'm doing something weird. Anyway, Alex looks adorable in his hat.
1 comment:
Great hat! I am in awe of your knitting skills! I just started learning and I wish you guys were still here so you could help me. ;) It's fun but my yarn just broke so I'm a bit frustrated...perhaps it's not the right yarn or I'm doing something weird. Anyway, Alex looks adorable in his hat.
Post a Comment