Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winter in Idaho

So for the past three winters we have lived here, it seems we hardly get any snow. Apparently years ago it snowed much more and stuck. Fine with me, as I do not love the snow at all. Unless the kids get a snow day! So on Wednesday it snowed and snowed. But by evening it was all melting. To the point that this was behind our back yard! The kids were thrilled to have a "lake" in the back yard! They begged to go play in it and I was like, "NO! It is freezing!" But then I thought to myself how fun it would be to run through a lake in a grassy area that you normally just play on. So I said sure and off they went. It was cold and didn't last long, but they had a ball! When they were done they took off their clothes, put on warm jammies, and stood by the fire. Childhood is calling!


And one morning I was baking something chocolatey and the twins just had to have a taste.
I told them to share....so they did!

No comments: