Friday, January 13, 2012

Craftiness

I was reading my blog from years back and noticed #1, I used to post a lot more and #2 if Avery and Alex ever count how many fun things I did with them, versus the big girls, they will think I did more with the big girls. So here's to posting a little more of little kid activities!
This was also the day Avery brought her lizard to school. The entire lizard cage had to go to. It was quite the endeavor, but she was thrilled. Poor Alex though, he said he just sat there with his sharing and no one even looked at it. So he gets to bring Tucker next time! Even the other class came in to see the famous lizard!
For snack this month for Preschool I made jello aquariums, because the class is  going to the aquarium and studying fish and ocean creatures this month. They of course didn't turn out nearly as cute as they looked online but oh well, the kiddos were thrilled. We had Emmett with us that morning, he wasn't quite as impressed. "Why do you never bring gooder snacks?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I said. "Well, last time you brought ice cream and that melts in the summer." We had brought Snowmen ice cream sundaes in December. Next month I will consult with Mr. E first about bringing a gooder snack. Love that boy!

Different girl, different hat. I made this one slightly smaller for Karis.

And another Pinterest project. Bitty Baby diapers. I even made dinosaur ones for Alex's baby. Once again, not nearly as cute as online, but all the kids love them so they are fine I guess!

No comments: