Monday, April 6, 2009

Why Is It....


That when your kids are all doing something cute you can't focus the camera right, their hair is a disaster, and you can't get a decent pose?! The girls are getting more and more into all 3 playing together (instead of running upstairs and shutting the door so Avery can't get in). It is so fun to see and Avery is delighted to be part of the club. So they all wanted to wear their Little Miss shirts and jeans. Even Karis wore jeans for the 2nd time in her life! And don't you think the shirts sum them up quite well? Hailey- Little Miss Helpful Karis- Little Miss Giggles and Avery- Little Miss Trouble!
Another weekend happening is I climbed the ridge for the first time ever! I went with my friend Christy who took pictures and will hopefully email them to me soon (hint hint). It was so fun and so beautiful and so much work. I was quite sore the next day!! But now I feel like an official Ellensburger!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures are cute!

Amber and Nala said...

Of course, don't ya hate that when they are doing such cute things and it is hard to capture it. I still think the pictures are very cute. Hope you all are enjoying these sunny days.

Amber

Becky said...

I agree I can never get mine to preform when I want them to! Your pictures turned out cute anyway.