



The afternoon craft today was painting little wood paper dolls. The girls were thrilled and did a great job. But the painting didn't end there. Umm...nice. After I took some pictures they jumped into the shower. Karis then went into loud hysterics because some paint got in her eyes. I had to just pull the shower down and douse her face while she screamed. It was very short-lived though and then she was fine. This would not be a craft I recommend to my blogging friends and family. But the pictures are hysterical aren't they?!
4 comments:
Oh my....those pictures are GREAT! Love the swirly effect Karis has going on! :) WE definitely need to get together before you guys leave. :( Maybe early next week sometime.
Sorry I just got your post on my blog, I have been away at Camp Wooten or I would have got back to you sooner. If you still need help with your roof let us know, Jeremy can look at it and if it isn't something he will be able to do he could probably point you in the direction of someone who can. You can email him
3wconstruction@gmail.com
Also, those girls look like they had a lot of fun "face painting".
The face painting pictures are hilarious! Glad you had fun camping-Ella wants to go next time! I am thinking that is not Scott in the picture-but a very close look a like. Thanks for coming and spending time with us in the hospital!
Your daughters are so funny! They just crack me up. Brings back memories of when our kids were young and at home...
Post a Comment