
This afternoon while Avery was napping I surprised the girls with a little craft. It is one of those sun catcher things that you put the crystals in and then melt it in the oven. It is for ages 8 and up and I now know why. It can be quite tedious. I thought it was hilarious though the girl's different approaches. Karis was done in minutes and Hailey meticulously worked for almost an hour with tweezers!! Getting it just right. Then we had tons of extra crystals and I kept trying to think of how to use them. Well I finally figured it out- put them in cookie cutters. It was much easier and even Avery got to do it. They just snapped right out afterwards. It was fun, made the craft take a little longer, and had more to show for it too! 



2 comments:
I had thought about getting those light catchers for an activity at Emmett's b-day party! Maybe next year.
Definitely fun to see the different approaches. :)
Post a Comment