
Today Hailey had a Teddy Bear Parade at school. It was seriously one of the cutest things. All the kids decorated a "float" to pull their Teddy Bears throughout the school. Each classroom sat out in the hall and watched along with tons of parents. We feel so blessed to have Hailey at this school. Honestly I researched all the schools before moving here and came up with about 15 that I really wanted her at. Well little did I know she ended up in one of the best ones. I hear from people all the time how they wished their kids could go there or how great they have heard it is. I have never seen such a professional looking place- and I've been in a lot of schools. The teachers always look very professional and the kids are so well-behaved. If a line is going by in the hall and I need to get through they know to stop and wait and let us through. The kids hold the door for you on the way in and they are just so polite and well-mannered. I am amazed by how the class behaves....so good and they are all coming so far. I feel like we have Hailey at some private, expensive school. Not going to complain about paying taxes, that's for sure! Anyway this post is supposed to be about the parade.
Hailey was so cute when we were making the float together. We went to the Dollar Store and bought lots of decorations and then came home to make it. She really wanted just me with her, not the other two girls trying to help. "Me and Mommy need some lonely time," she said! Then as I was trying to give her some ideas she goes, "Just give me the scissors Mom and let me do this the way I want to do it!" Such Independence!! So I let her do it however she wanted- which can be hard knowing that some children's would look like they belonged in the Macy's parade because their parents do all the work!! But it turned out great!!
1 comment:
That looks so fun! She did a great job!
Post a Comment