Tonight's Bedtime Conversation:
Karis: Mom I love Lucas. (The adorable neighbor boy that she plays with.) When we grow up I will marry him and then I will kiss him on the lips.
Hailey: Actually Mom, they already kissed on the lips. Me and Larissa (his sister) saw it.
Me: Did you Karis?
Karis: Can't remember. (Karis is a terrible liar. It was written all over face. She gives up very quickly.) Is it all my fault Mom?
Me: Well who kissed first?
Karis: We both did at the same time. Then we wiped it off.
Hailey: (In her I am the oldest child and I am in charge voice. I know all and I always do the right thing.) NOOOOO......she didn't. Number 1: She and Lucas kissed on the lips. Number 2: They did not wipe it off. And Number 3: They did Mom, they did kiss on the lips!
Me: Well Karis, no more kissing until you are much older. Like ready to get married. And if you do kiss though always tell me OK?
Karis: I will always tell you but if a boy asks to kiss me on the lips again I will say no. Yuck!
And this all happened two weeks ago. I can't believe I am just now hearing about it!!
2 comments:
oh Boy!
Sounds like she wants to take after one of her aunties...
Post a Comment