
As a mom it feels like sometimes the days revolve around fixing food, cleaning it up, wiping up spilled juice, doing laundry, discovering yet another disaster, taking kids here and there, and breaking up fights. All while listening to whining and crying. In fact I told Scott one time to imagine he was working on a document all day at work and someone randomly pressed delete every 10 minutes without him being able to save any of his work. And then add someone crying in your ear begging to be held. He said, "I get it Abby. I could never stay home." Anyway.....all that to say that then there are those parenting moments that make it all worth while. Like last night as I watched Karis sing her little heart out at her Christmas Program. Karis lights up a stage like no other and to watch that little girl and be sitting next to the most wonderful husband in all the world and have two other little girls next to me...well I couldn't help but think how blessed I am!!
2 comments:
You are so right Abby.
She is adorable!
Post a Comment