Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little Scientist



So today Avery got to be the "Scientist of the Day" at school. She and Daddy had so much fun last night getting her experiment all ready! Daddy sent me to school with complete notes so I would get it all correct. Remember whose the Biologist here and who's the random thinker. So I followed the notes and Avery did her color changing experiment and it worked great! It was so fun to see her at school and she was so proud of herself. LOVE HER!!

3 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

I love it...how sweet and special that Scott helped her get it all ready. :) I love the bitty baby post below too! I am sure with a house full of girls Alex will have a well developed sensitive side in addition to his boyish ways. :)

Amber

Anonymous said...

Alex seems as interested in it as she is. Can't wait to meet him one day. Melanie

Becky said...

Ohh such fun!