






I am doing some blog catch up. I tell you...with 4 kids....3 of which who are here all day I can hardly keep up with the laundry, food, etc, much less the blog!! But I get so much encouragement from those of you who read it that I feel guilty if I don't update it.
So here goes.....one of my BFFs came to visit- Andrea- and brought her precious, adorable little guy Bruin. Hailey and Karis are so into babies so they had a great time feeding him his bottle and helping out with him. Even Alex got into the feeding. Andrea and I had a great time taking the kids to the mall- an event that involved a certain two 3 year olds fighting over stroller position. They would hop out to look at something and then both run and dive for the coveted back seat spot. The one who got there last would then scream and cry. That went on about every 3 minutes. Then they would need to go potty. We would make our way to the bathroom where one would go- the others of course didn't need to- they knew they could 5 minutes later.
Of course they got hungry so we bought lunch at the food court which involved long lines and wailing by hungry children. After the very relaxing lunch where I had to stand in 3 different lines at different restaurants to make everybody happy I made the mistake of buying them milkshakes. Avery dropped hers, I went to get another and while in line Alex dropped his. Amazingly through this all Karis didn't have any incidents that I can remember at least. The final straw was while standing in line at Gymboree where Bruin decides to poop all over himself, his mother, and the floor. I really don't know what possessed me to take 4 kids 5 and under to the mall.
We left and came back the next day just with Bruin and let me tell you it was much more relaxing and enjoyable. We loved having Andrea come...she is real easy-going and just kind of goes with whatever so it is lots of fun. We laugh a lot- a lot!! Oh and the picture of the partially naked children is them putting lip gloss and glitter spray all over their little bodies. That was a gift from Andrea so I included it in the post. And Ben...we tried to get a group photo...we did...but here's the best we got!!! When you come visit this summer you can try and get them to all sit nicely, look at the camera, and smile. Looks like your little one will need a little coaxing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment