Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Playin' House





So it didn't take long for Alex to find his own Bitty Baby and Bitty Twin to play with! I know the quality of the one of him holding two dolls is horrible but I had to add it because my mom bought that doll with curly dark hair for him right after we got his proposal in June of 08! We saw it when we went to the American Girl Doll Store and thought it looked so much like him!! And the Bitty Babies...well the girls were looking through the catalog in December of 08 and Hailey said, "MOM! Look! I didn't know you could get Bitty Babies from Haiti!" So we had to adopt one for her and Karis!! Don't worry, Alex still does lots of boy things like play with cars, throw balls, get sand all over the house after playing inside, and bang silverware on the kitchen table resulting in small dents. But he also has a tender side and loves to take care of dolls. Good thing....since he'll be a daddy someday!!

2 comments:

Mike & Crissy said...

That's fabulous! It's great that they can all play together with something they love so much! Wyatt plays dolls with Cora too, it's good for them to do it all I think. Miss Cora asked for a "brother baby" for her birthday - having boy dolls is great!

Becky said...

Such fun! They are so cute!