





Wow....I know I say this every year but seriously.....4? Avery is 4?! That just seems old to me. I don't have babies and toddlers anymore. How can that be? Anyway Avery had a great Birthday. I usually like to throw a big party for Birthdays but never have for Avery besides some family parties when we lived in E-burg. I asked her this year what she wanted to do and she said she wanted a party with Miss Angie (her OT) and Ava (her BFF). But she wanted the parties separate and she didn't want the girls or Alex to come! What?? "I just don't want it to be too cwowded (crowded)," She said. That's our Avery Girl....she likes small groups and not a lot of commotion.
So the Friday before her Birthday we went with Miss Angie....not just the OT to our family but a very good friend who we love dearly....to Red Robin and then the candy store. She had so much fun having all the attention to herself. Miss Angie gave her a gift card to spend at the candy store so she got to pick out 4 things. She loved it and still has most of the candy stowed away in her cubbie.
She had a great actual Birthday day too. Started out with a package on the door from Grandma and Emmett. She was so thrilled to open up and find Mickey books and a Minnie outfit and Pet Shop toys!! The girls and I decorated the table all up with Mickey and Minnie stuff so she was thrilled to discover that too.
Then we picked up Ava and first went to Krispy Kreme. Every year for her Birthday that is where she chooses to get a treat. In E-burg it was the ABC Donut shop on 3rd...I think that's where it was. Anyway...then we went to Monkey Bizness an inflatable jumping place. She was a crazy woman there jumping and sliding and having a great time. This is the girl who a year ago wouldn't even go on a little slide at the park! After that we brought Ava back to our house and opened presents (Mickey and Minnie being the primary theme) and had pizza and cupcakes. With NO SINGING. She reminded me several times that she wanted to blow out the candle but not be sung to!!
It was a great day for our little sweetie. She is so precious and we love her more than anything!!!
1 comment:
I love that Ava and Avery are both wearing Minnie Mouse tshirts in their photo. The time flies.
Post a Comment